UPDATE ON ‘GRAB AND GO PICK UP SCHEDULES:
If you still have not registered for the Grab & Go meals and would like to do so, please call (409)423-7533. Please leave a message with your name and phone number and someone will get back with you.
*Children 18 and under are eligible but MUST be present to receive meals.
- Beginning Monday, March 30
- Distributions on Mondays ONLY from 4-6 pm (at multiple locations)
- A 5-day supply of breakfast and lunch meals will be provided for each child present
- In order for us to adequately provide for all children, you will need to pre-register EACH child for the site most convenient for you.
- Meal delivery sites
- Roganville Baptist Church (3460 FM 2245)
- Magnolia Springs United Methodist Church (8113 FM 1005)
- Call Junction Baptist Church (23701 US Hwy 96 South)
- Trout Creek Baptist Church (1509 FM 1004)
- Kirbyville High School
- Kirbyville Elementary
Again, if you haven't already, you MUST call (409)423-7533 to reserve meal packages. You will need to register the names of each child you will be bringing with you in order to receive meals.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation,
Superintendent of Schools