Stop The Spread of Germs
Click the image below to download a pdf of "Stop The Spread of Germs"
What Do I Tell My Kids About Coronavirus?
Click the image below to download a pdf of "What do I tell my kids about the Coronavirus?
Internet Connection Information:
T-Mobile MiFi Access
KCISD has been talking with T-Mobile and they are working on increasing signal in our area. The new tower in town (behind Weaver Motors) is online as of Saturday April 5, 2020. Most of the families in the city of Kirbyville should now see an improvement in connection with the T-Mobile MiFi. We are testing areas of town and will compile a map of coverage areas for parents to see where connection has improved.
Drive Up Access
If your students need to access the internet for their school work, we have boosted our WiFi to reach out into a few parking lots around the schools. See the News Article about Drive Up Access by clicking here.
Employee Rights - COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 situation, two companies are offering free WiFi access. Unfortunately their systems don't reach the Kirbyville area, but if you have family members in Beaumont this may help them.
Comcast is offering:
· Sixty (60) days of free Internet Essentials service, which is normally available to all qualified low-income households for $9.95/month.
· For new customers, applicants can simply visit www.internetessentials.com (website includes written, and video chat customer service options) or by calling 1-855-846-8376 (English) or 1-855-765-6995 (Spanish).
Spectrum is offering:
· Sixty (60) days free broadband and Wi-Fi access for households with K-12 and/or college students who don’t already have a Spectrum broadband subscription.
· No installation fees for new households.
· Enroll by calling 1-844-488-8395.