Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) Program
EBB provides a temporary discount on monthly broadbanc bills for qualifying low-income households. If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to a $50/month discount on your broadband service (internet access) and associated equipment rentals.
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands.
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
Who qualifies for this program?
You may qualify for the EBB Program if at least one person in your household meets any of these criteria:
- Participates in the Lifeline program
- Qualifies for the Lifeline program through a government or Tribal program, or through income
- Approved to receive benefits under the free of reduced-price school meal program (every KCISD student)
- Experienced a substantial loss of income since February 29,2020 (household income must be below $99,000 for single filer and $198,000 for joint filers)
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider's existing low-income or COVID-19 program
We highly encourage everyone to go to their website and view the video to learn more
information and to see if you qualify by clicking the image below.