Open vision bar

Food Service

Welcome to the KCISD Food Services Page


UPDATE: The announcement below from the 2018-2019 school year included a typo for the end of the program being the fall of 2023. CEP, as stated below was a 4 year program that KCISD was eligible for from the 2018-2019 school year through the 2021-2022 school year. KCISD was only eligible for the program for 4 school years. The program ended with the 2021-2022 school year.

Previous Announcement from 2018-2019 School Year below:

Beginning with the 2018-2019 School Year, all KCISD students at all 3 campuses will be provided both breakfast and lunch for FREE. Yes, your students will be eating free. This is due to a federal program called Community Eligibility Provision or CEP. The CEP program provides students with meals at no cost without requiring Contracting Entities (CEs) to collect free and reduced price meal household applications.  This program will continue for the next four years until the Fall of 2023.

Students will still be able to purchase ala cart items if they have funds available. Parents may still access student accounts to add money for ala cart items via Skyward Family Access.

Students and Staff will continue to need their KCISD Identification Badge in order to purchase meals and ala cart items in the campus cafeterias. KCISD Food Service can't wait to serve you!

Donna McCauley
KCISD Director of Food Services
(409) 423 - 7524

Brooke DeGlandon
KHS Food Service Manager
(409) 423 - 7512

LaTasha Samuel
KJH Food Service Manager
(409) 423 - 7527

Penny Jones
KES Food Service Manager
(409) 423 - 7533

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider. 


De conformidad con la Ley Federal de Derechos Civiles y los reglamentos y políticas de derechos civiles del Departamento de Agricultura de los EE. UU. (USDA, por sus siglas en inglés), se prohíbe que el USDA, sus agencias, oficinas, empleados e instituciones que participan o administran programas del USDA discriminen sobre la base de raza, color, nacionalidad, sexo, discapacidad, edad, o en represalia o venganza por actividades previas de derechos civiles en algún programa o actividad realizados o financiados por el USDA. Las personas con discapacidades que necesiten medios alternativos para la comunicación de la información del programa (por ejemplo, sistema Braille, letras grandes, cintas de audio, lenguaje de señas americano, etc.), deben ponerse en contacto con la agencia (estatal o local) en la que solicitaron los beneficios. Las personas sordas, con dificultades de audición o discapacidades del habla pueden comunicarse con el USDA por medio del Federal Relay Service [Servicio Federal de Retransmisión] al (800) 877-8339. Además, la información del programa se puede proporcionar en otros idiomas.

Para presentar una denuncia de discriminación, complete el Formulario de Denuncia de Discriminación del Programa del USDA, (AD-3027) que está disponible en línea en: y en cualquier oficina del USDA, o bien escriba una carta dirigida al USDA e incluya en la carta toda la información solicitada en el formulario. Para solicitar una copia del formulario de denuncia, llame al (866) 632-9992. Haga llegar su formulario lleno o carta al USDA por:

(1) correo: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; o

(3) correo electrónico:

Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.

Contact Us
Kirbyville CISD206 E. Main St.
Kirbyville, TX 75956
View Map & Directions
Phone: 409-423-2284
Fax: 409-423-2367